Salmon is one of my favourite seafood to make given the low preparation time and the healthy benefits it entails. This is a quick and easy dish that packs a powerful punch. Personally speaking, this my favourite method of cooking salmon given the different flavours that are developed.
200g Salmon Fillet
4 cloves of Garlic finely diced
Green Chilli (Optional)
1/2 a cup of Lemon
Step By Step
- Slice the Salmon into medium sized cubes. The size is optional to your liking.
- Make a marinade mixture of Lemon juice, garlic, ginger, pepper, red chilli and salt.
- Marinade the Salmon in the mixture and let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Pour a drizzle of Olive oil and heat the pan. Put curry leaves and garlic until the oil heats up.
- After the pan is sufficiently hot, put the salmon and the green chilli into the pan. Pour the marinade mixture in for a deeper flavour.
- Cook until the salmon is slightly deeper in colour or until you are happy with the consistency
- The key to this dish is the marinade and the amount of chilli & garlic that is put in. I like to add a fair amount of chilli to get a richer flavour but this of course is dependent on preference