Two boiled Potatoes
1 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese
4 Cloves of Garlic, finely chopped
1/2 Onion diced finely
2 Sheets of frozen Puff Pastry
salt and pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1 teaspoon of Red Chilli flakes (Optional)
2 Green Chillies Diced (Optional)
1/4 cup of diced Prosciutto
- Defrost the pastry untill it’s soft enough to work with.
- Remove parchment paper from the pastry sheets.
- Using a knife, slice the sheet into 3×4 squares
- Preheat Oven to 180 celsius
- Mash the Potatos until there are no bumps or until the desired consistency is achieved
- In a large bowl, mix cheese, onions, garlic and potatos together. Add the lemon juice
- (Optional) – Add the chilli flakes and the diced green chillies as wished. Mix well
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Get a cupcake baking tray and place each square of pastry accordingly
- Fill the each pastry with the mixture
- Garnish by placing a few pieces of prosciutto on each pastry
- Bake at 210 degrees celsius for about 20 minutes. Or until the pastry is golden brown